This could get monotonous after a while, but the third day of school for Bella was an important one. After a weekend and a teacher workday, she went back to school and cried when I dropped her off (but she didn't cling like a koala to me). Then I went home and awaited the call to come get her.
That call never came. Bella made it through an entire day - well, until I picked her up at 3:15, which is what the teacher and I agreed to for starting Bella on the school schedule. She played with blocks in the classroom, ate all her lunch, took a nap with the other kids, and only had a few instances of crying.
Afterward, we went to Dancing Goat Coffee for a treat, then walked to the toy park and played for an hour. Bella loves to walk to the coffee shop from the park and back which is two blocks of downtown Decatur sidewalks and crossing one street. She's also incredibly good at spotting dog from nearly half a mile away. She points, smiles and shouts "dee-dee!"
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like she is getting more comfortable every day. It will soon be a piece of cake.
Post a Comment