Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BELLA: YEAR TWO

Here it is: two-and-a-half minutes of images of Bella during her second year on Planet Earth, aka Planet Bella. They are in chronological order, so you can see her develop and blossom into the crazy/beautiful little girl she is today. She had a great birthday and Christmas and is back in school today - despite her protests - so the family is falling back into routine again. Will post more soon from holiday madness, but for now enjoy the sounds of Billy Mure's "Chopsticks Guitar" and Bella: Year Two! And thanks for keeping track of our little girl here!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the photos!!!!! Thanks so much. What a wonderful thing to watch after a long day at work. I miss that beautiful little girl. What a firecracker. Thanks for the updates. I love them! Love you all.

Rebecca said...

She is so grown up looking now. Such a big girl. And her hair is gorgeous.